Erin brings nearly fifteen years of teaching and performing experience with her to her voice teaching studio. She holds a Master’s degree in Vocal Performance and is well-versed in sound pedagogical practices for all styles of singing, but specializes in classical and musical theater styles.
Erin focuses her teaching on:
Erin uses her experience as performer and teacher, as well as knowledge of vocal pedagogy and repertoire to provide a holistic analysis of each singer’s strengths and to address areas for improvement. Lessons are tailored to the unique needs of each student and can adapt teaching styles as necessary to help each student reach their goals.
Voice Lessons for All Ages
Erin has taught children, teens, college students, adults of all ages, and professional singers. In addition to operating her own voice studio, Erin also teaches on the faculty of Saint Anselm College as a Lecturer of Voice.
Workshops, music camps and more...
Erin is proud to be a music educator and has teaching experience in a variety of settings. Please contact Erin if you would like her input, involvement or assistance building, and running workshops, music camps and more.
Now Offering Audition Coaching
- Erin is excited to incorporate her experience as a singer, voice teacher, conductor, adjudicator, and college instructor to offer audition coaching to kids, teens, and adults wishing to pursue a variety of musical endeavors. Erin uses a holistic approach and insider knowledge to present your unique talents in a way that will:
- - Cash in on your strengths
- - Give you tools to make improvements where possible
- - Offer tips on sight reading or learning sides
- - Bring your own unique style to the audition
- Use the contact form to schedule a free 10 minute session to discuss your next audition project, and how Erin can help!